In addition, all the knowledge acquired in more than two decades of operation, enabled Leisor to be the only agricultural consulting in Brazil accredited by ISO 9001; ISO 14001; ISO 45001 and ISO 27001, developing a dossier of its product in a single location, with registration and regulation specialists.
Quality is a key factor in our work. We have defined the following quality policy for providing advisory and consulting services for agricultural product registration:
- Achieve customer and other stakeholder satisfaction through quality services, compliance with established deadlines and commitment to the ongoing improvement of the quality management system.
ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT POLICY
Sustainable growth is a key factor in our work. We have defined the following Environmental Management System (EMS) policies for providing advisory and consulting services for agricultural product registration:
- Comply with all legal requirements and other requirements related to applicable environmental management;
- To seek to minimize pollution, through qualification and awareness for the EMS of all its employees and for the appropriate maintenance of the infrastructure;
- Commitment to the effectiveness and ongoing improvement of the Environmental Management System;
- The commitment to identify, analyze and monitor all significant environmental aspects and impacts on our technical and administrative activities.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY MANAGEMENT PRACTICES
Health and Safety are key factors in our work. We have defined the following Safety & Health Management System (SHMS) policy for providing advisory and consulting services for agricultural product registration:
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions to prevent work-related injuries and illnesses;
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements and other requirements related to occupational health and safety;
- Identify, analyze, and eliminate hazards and reduce risks to health and safety at work, through awareness training and SHMS education of all its employees with appropriate infrastructure;
- Commitment to the effectiveness and continuous improvement of the SHMS Management System;
- Enable the consultation and participation of workers and their representatives.
INFORMATION SECURITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
Information security is essential to customer satisfaction and the continuity of our business. For the provision of advisory and consulting services in the registration of agricultural products, we have defined the following policy of the Information Security Management System (SHMS):
- Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory, statutory, contractual, and other requirements related to Information Security management;
- Prevent failures in the information security management system that may result in losses in aspects of confidentiality, availability, and integrity of relevant information;
- Commitment to the effectiveness and continuous improvement of the Information Security Management System;